Thursday, October 29, 2009


CHAMP WITH CHIZ

SLEEPLESS IN MY SHUTTLE. I've been contemplating on this idea for many months now - and then just recently, a breakthrough! If I had it my way, and now that Francis 'Chiz' Escudero has bolted the Nationalist People's Coalition (NPC), I would perhaps broker a new presidential-vice presidential tandem of Manny Pacquiao and Chiz Escudero, and then try to lure food empire Jollibee Foods Corporation to fully support their candidacies. This is hitting two birds with one stone so to speak, further promoting an already excellent and mouth-watering Jollibee burger called 'Champ with Cheese,' and since their campaign slogan would simply be: "VOTE CHAMP WITH CHIZ !" What do you think? Will it fly, or fly out the window? Of course I'm only kidding.


(Image from http://www.jollibee.com.ph/)

No comments: