Thursday, March 19, 2009


MAKE ANOTHER WISH

FG Mike was walking along the beach when he stumbled upon a genie's lamp.

He picked it up and rubbed it and lo and behold, a genie appeared. Mike was amazed and asked if he got three wishes.

The genie said, "No sir. Due to inflation, constant down-sizing, layoffs, a shaky stock market, low wages and fierce global competition, I can only grant you one wish. So, what will it be?"

"I want to be remembered for bringing decency in Malacanang, instead of the other stuff like smuggling operations, money-laundering and the World Bank mess, and for peace in Mindanao. See this Philippine map? I want Christians and Muslims to stop fighting with each other."

The genie looked at the map of the Philippines and exclaimed, "Oh, but these Filipinos have been fighting each other for many many years. Im good, but not that good. I don' think it can be done. Make another wish."

Mike thought for a minute and said, "You know, Pinoys don't like my wife at all. Even though she got elected, they call her a liar, a crook and a cheat. They think she's evil and ugly, and talks like a cheap parrot. I wish for everybody to like her. That's all I want."

The genie let out a long sigh and said, "Lemme see that map again!"

No comments: